Impact-SC5: Bridging Land, Food, Energy and Water for Increased Resource Sufficiency
An interactive workshop comparing the approaches of SC2 and SC5 and their impacts on future Research & Development strategies and EU policy goals. In this context, we will discuss how stronger interlinkages between programmes could help to increase efficiency, reduce redundancies and build synergies in research and its applications while also improving governance across sectors.
Time and date
- Webinar date Tuesday 23 March 2021
- Time: 10-12 CET
This is a virtual event. You will receive a link to connect to the online event after registration.
- Welcome and introduction
- IMPACT SC5 Coordinator (Naiara Uribe, Tecnalia, IMPACT-SC5 Coordinator)
- Impact Pathways approach: the water portfolio (Janne Lehenkari, VTT)
- Synergies between SC2 and SC5 impacts – Initial findings (Mona Arnold, VTT)
- Panel discussion and audience Q&A
- Panagiotis Balabanis, Head of Sector Water, EC DG Research and Innovation
- Floor Brouwer, SIM4Nexus project coordinator, University of Wageningen
- Antonia Lorenzo (BIOAZUL), Water Europe (Leader of the WG on Water and Agrifood)
- Jaana Lehtimäki (Academy of Finland) NCP for both SC2 and SC5
- Casper Zulim de Swarte (Schuttelaar & Partners), Senior Advisor Food Transition
- Moderator: Linda van Duivenbode, JIIP
Registration is no longer possible.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in measuring the impact of EU Research and Innovation projects
- Horizon 2020 consortia representatives
- Horizon Europe consortia representatives
- R&I Policy makers